Ginger Lemon Chaga Tea:
- Warm 1 cup Cacao Cinnamon Chaga tea, more according to your preference.
- Add a few slices of fresh ginger to the tea while steeping.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into the tea.
- Optional: Sweeten with a teaspoon of raw honey.
- Stir well and enjoy the invigorating flavor of ginger and lemon combined with the earthiness of Cacao Cinnamon in your Chaga Tea.
Spiced 'Triple-C' Chaga Latte:
- Warm* a 1 cup of Cacao Cinnamon chaga tea, using more if desired.
- In a small saucepan, warm 1 cup of coconut milk over medium heat.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and a pinch of turmeric.
- Optional: Add a teaspoon of raw honey for sweetness.
- Stir well until the spices are fully incorporated into the milk.
- Pour the spiced coconut milk into the Cacao Cinnamon chaga tea and mix gently.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon on top for garnish.
- Sip and savor the comforting flavors of the spiced 'triple-c' chaga latte.
- *When warming, be sure not to boil simply warm in a pot on stove-top.
Minty Chaga Refresher:
- Use 1 cup of 'OG' Original Chaga tea and serve cool from the fridge.
- Once cold, add a handful of fresh mint leaves to the tea.
- Place the tea in the refrigerator and let it infuse for a few hours or overnight.
- Strain the tea to remove the mint leaves.
- Squeeze in the juice of half a lemon for a tangy twist.
- Sweeten with raw honey if desired.
- Serve the chilled minty OG chaga-T refresher over ice and enjoy the refreshing combination of mint and lemon.
These recipes provide a starting point, but feel free to adjust the ingredient quantities and flavors based on your personal preference. Get creative and experiment with different ratios until you find your perfect combination of taste and functionality!
Blueberry Pancake Chaga Smoothie:
- In a blender, combine 1 cup of chilled Blueberry Pancake Chaga tea.
- Add 1 ripe banana and a handful of ice cubes.
- Optional: Include a scoop of your favorite protein powder for added nutrition.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with a sprinkle of blueberries on top.
- This smoothie is not only delicious but also packed with antioxidants and nutrients.
Maple Blueberry Chaga Popsicles:
- In a blender, combine Blueberry Pancake Chaga tea with additional blueberries and maple syrup to taste.
- Blend until smooth and well combined.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 4-6 hours, or until fully set.
- Once frozen, remove the popsicles from the molds and enjoy a refreshing and healthy treat.
Blueberry Pancake Chaga Overnight Oats:
- In a jar or container, combine 1/2 cup of rolled oats with 1 cup of Blueberry Pancake Chaga tea.
- Stir in a handful of blueberries and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Optional: Add a pinch of cinnamon or vanilla extract for extra flavor.
- Cover the jar and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, give the oats a good stir and enjoy your creamy, flavorful and functional breakfast.
Blueberry Pancake Chaga Chia Pudding:
- In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup of chia seeds with 1 cup of Blueberry Pancake Chaga tea.
- Add a handful of mashed blueberries and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Stir well to combine all the ingredients.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Once the chia seeds have absorbed the liquid and formed a pudding-like consistency, serve chilled.
- You can top the chia pudding with additional blueberries or a sprinkle of granola for added texture.
These recipes offer creative ways to enjoy the flavors of Chaga tea with blueberries and maple syrup. Feel free to modify them to suit your taste preferences and dietary needs. Enjoy your culinary experiments with Chaga tea!