Below we have compiled a list of resources and studies we have found to be interesting. We encourage everyone to do their own research and speak with your doctor to see if this product is right for you.
THIS PRODUCT HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FDA. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO CURE, TREAT OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR IF THIS PRODUCT IS RIGHT FOR YOU.
WE DO NOT RECOMMEND IF YOU ARE DIABETIC, PREGNANT, BREASTFEEDING OF IF YOU ARE UNDERGOING MEDICAL TREATMENT.
- Chaga (Inonotus obliquus), a Future Potential Medicinal Fungus in Oncology? A Chemical Study and a Comparison of the Cytotoxicity Against Human Lung Adenocarcinoma Cells (A549) and Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells (BEAS-2B)
- Bioactivity-based analysis and chemical characterization of cytotoxic constituents from Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) that induce apoptosis in human lung adenocarcinoma cells
- Chaga RNA-Seq de Novo Assembly and Differential Transcriptome Analysis of Chaga ( Inonotus obliquus) Cultured with Different Betulin Sources and the Regulation of Genes Involved in Terpenoid Biosynthesis
- Continuous intake of the Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus) aqueous extract suppresses cancer progression and maintains body temperature in mice
- The Antiviral, Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Natural Medicinal Herbs and Mushrooms and SARS-CoV-2 Infection
- Antioxidant Small Phenolic Ingredients in Inonotus obliquus (persoon) Pilat (Chaga)
- 3,4-Dihydroxybenzalacetone (DBL) Prevents Aging-Induced Myocardial Changes in Senescence-Accelerated Mouse-Prone 8 (SAMP8) Mice
- Betulinic Acid for Cancer Treatment and Prevention
- Medicinal mushrooms as an attractive new source of natural compounds for future cancer therapy
- [Prevention of Inonotus obliquus polysaccharides for high power microwave radiation induced testicular injury in rats: an experimental research].
- Inotodiol suppresses proliferation of breast cancer in rat model of type 2 diabetes mellitus via downregulation of β-catenin signaling
- Immunomodulatory Activity of the Water Extract from Medicinal Mushroom Inonotus obliquus